Partnership Project Manager
(Global sourcing & supply chain) VIDA & Co.
WHO WE ARE:
VIDA is a Google Ventures backed e-commerce platform that converts a creative vision into products in a matter of minutes and allows customers to purchase unique items from anywhere in the world. We manage a cutting-edge, just-in-time production process and work with thousands of artists from over 2,500 cities around the world. We are growing rapidly, doubling our revenues every 3+ months.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly organized, energetic multitasker to support our global sourcing & supply chain department in managing our partnership operations. Next to a growing community of designers on our platform selling their wearable art via our e-commerce website, we’ve experienced a rapid growth in our partnerships. Via partnerships with celebrities, retailers, museums [HSN, Le Tote, SF MoMa], we provide our artist community with a unique chance to reach a mass market consumer base. We are looking for a hands-on project manager to oversee our full partnership projects from product specification to fullfillment.
Are you the absolute best in keeping overview of multiple projects in different phases with different requirements, highly organized and structured, and not easily stressed out by an ever- evolving task list? Then VIDA is the place to start an incredible journey to further build our partnership business together with our supply chain team.
- Full-time senior project management position in a fast-paced, high-profile startup environment
- Project management & planning
- Full accountability for every aspect of our partnership projects: from product development selection and specification to sample approval, production and fulfillment
- Management of a part-time operations assistant. Potential to grow supporting staff based on revenue growth of business vertical
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education in technical product development, management, operations/ production support in fashion or other related field
- Project management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Merchandising background strongly preferred
- Process management skills required
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing is preferred
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Hard-working, highly motivated and energetic
- A self-starter
- Task oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Deadline driven
- A team player
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
Full-time VIDA employee, reporting to the head of global sourcing & supply chain
HOW TO APPLY
- If this sounds like you, take some time to check out our website and feel free to ask questions.
- Submit your resume with a personalized cover letter that includes your motivation and fit for this position and let us know your 6 basic steps that will be in every project planning you will make and manage for us!
Please send with your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org